Please read and follow instructions carefully:
1. Campbell’s Labels for Education™ program is open to all Canadian schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12, including pre-schools, licensed childcare centres and religious educational centres, except in the province of Québec. Schools must register to be eligible. The label redemption period begins this year on September 1, 2015 and ends on May 15, 2016.
2. The redemption merchandise in this catalogue expires May 15, 2016. To be eligible for redemption this year all Label Deposit Forms must be received by May 15, 2016.
Only the labels/UPCs from the eligible products listed in this catalogue and on the web are redeemable in our Labels for Education™ program.
4. There are varying label values for participating brands. Please click on the eligible product list for participating products and their values.
5.“Mint” condition labels (obviously not obtained from actual packages) will not be accepted for redemption. Any labels/UPCs not obtained legitimately are void.
6. Labels must be banked according to these instructions and the signed Label Deposit Form should arrive at Access Digital Media no later than May 15, 2016, to redeem merchandise from this catalogue. Labels banked after this date will be redeemable for merchandise in the following year’s catalogue.
7. Labels/UPCs may be redeemed only for items listed in this catalogue at the designated label quantities and units specified.* There can be no special orders, substitutions or requests to break up sets. Cash will not be accepted. Merchandise may vary from year to year.
Schools are required to verify labels through a guarantor (in most cases, your principal can serve as a guarantor) or another Canadian citizen as defined by the list found under “How it Works – Preparing and Redeeming Labels”. If you have any questions, please contact us. Please note that labels cannot be reused in any way once they have been claimed for points.
9. The catalogue expires May 15, 2016 and the 2015-2016 Labels for Education program expires on June 1, 2016. Campbell Company of Canada reserves the right to substitute items of the same or greater value.
10. Campbell reserves the right to disqualify or impose other disciplinary action if a school participating in Labels for Education is deemed to have abused the rules of the program.
Click here for full LFE rules.
All correspondence and questions pertaining to this program should be directed to:
Campbell's® Labels for Education
c/o Access Digital Media
Hilyard Place, Building A
Suite 120, 560 main St.
Saint John, New Brunswick E2K 1J5
Toll-Free: 1-877-LABELS-4 (522-3574)
* The number of labels required for any item is subject to change at the sole discretion of Campbell Company of Canada. Campbell Company of Canada is not responsible for printing errors, including errors that incorrectly list number of labels required for each item. For verification of the number of labels required, please contact Campbell's LABELS FOR EDUCATION, as above. Campbell Company of Canada reserves the right to cancel the LABELS FOR EDUCATION program at any time.
Collect labels from cafeteria products. Remind your Cafeteria Director that select Campbell’s Food Service products are eligible for Labels for Education points. For more great ideas, visit the “Tools and Tips” section.
Display a label collection bin and LFE posters in a local store. Ask your local grocery store manager to request a bin through their Campbell’s Sales Representative, or create your own! Don’t forget to register your first store partner online to receive 500 bonus points.
We also suggest reminding the store manager to speak to their Campbell’s sales representative to find out what they can do to help your school collect even more bonus certificates. To find a partner retailer and ensure the store manager has access to additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.