Please read and follow instructions carefully:
1. Campbell’s Labels for Education® program is open to all Canadian schools, Kindergarten to Grade 12, including pre-schools, licensed childcare centres and religious educational centres, except in the province of Québec. The program is no longer accepting new registrations. The final label deposit period begins on September 1, 2017 and ends on June 15, 2018. All points must be redeemed by Oct. 31, 2018 or the points will be forfeited.
2. The redemption merchandise in this catalogue expires Oct. 31, 2018. To be eligible for merchandise redemption, all Label Deposit Forms must be postmarked no later than June 15, 2018.
3. Only the labels/UPCs from the products with the LFE logo may be deposited for points.
4. There are varying point values for merchandise. Please click on the Product Redemption Catalogue for merchandise and values.
5. "Mint" condition labels (obviously not obtained from actual packages) will not be accepted for redemption. Any labels not obtained legitimately are void.
6. Labels must be banked according to these instructions and the signed Label Deposit Form must be postmarked no later than June 15, 2018, to redeem merchandise from the catalogue. Labels banked after this date will not be redeemable for merchandise.
7. Labels may be redeemed only for items listed in this catalogue at the designated label quantities and units specified.* There can be no special orders, substitutions or requests to break up sets. Cash will not be accepted. Merchandise may vary from year to year.
8. Schools are required to verify labels through a guarantor (in most cases, your principal can serve as a guarantor) or another Canadian citizen as defined by the list found under “How it Works – Preparing and Redeeming Labels”. If you have any questions, please contact us. Please note that labels cannot be reused in any way once they have been claimed for points.
9. The LFE catalogue expires on Oct 31, 2018 and the Labels for Education program will expire on Oct. 31, 2018. Campbell Company of Canada reserves the right to substitute items of the same or greater value. All merchandise orders must be submitted by Oct. 31, 2018.
10. Campbell reserves the right to disqualify or impose other disciplinary action if a school participating in Labels for Education™ is deemed to have abused the rules of the program.
Click here for further information.
All correspondence and questions pertaining to this program should be directed to:
Campbell's® Labels for Education
c/o Access Digital Media
Hilyard Place, Building A
Suite 120, 560 main St.
Saint John, New Brunswick E2K 1J5
E-mail: [email protected]
Toll-Free: 1-877-LABELS-4 (522-3574)
* The number of labels required for any item is subject to change at the sole discretion of Campbell Company of Canada. Campbell Company of Canada is not responsible for printing errors, including errors that incorrectly list number of labels required for each item. For verification of the number of labels required, please contact Campbell's LABELS FOR EDUCATION, as above. Campbell Company of Canada reserves the right to cancel the LABELS FOR EDUCATION program at any time..
©2018 Campbell Company of Canada